- Where: Maison de France (San Crescente 451, Las Condes. Near metro El Golf).
- When: Tuesday, April 30, 2013, 7:30pm
- What: IPWA April Meeting, featuring Dr. Shannon Owen, Chiropractor
- Cost: Free for members. Non-member fee per meeting: $10.000
- RSVP: Please confirm your attendance via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Mo
nday, April 29th at 6 pm, so we can be sure to have enough space and refreshments for everyone.
7:30 Arrival and networking. Refreshments provided.
8:00 Presentation begins
About Dr. Shannon Owen:
Dr. Shannon Owen, Doctor of Chiropractics, is a graduate of Western States Chiropractic College, USA. Dr. Owen lectures across South America teaching various manual medicine subjects and providing hands-on clinical instruction. Her area of interest concentrates on integrating manual treatment for babies, children and pregnancy.
Currently, Dr. Owen is in private practice with her husband, Dr. Marcelo Tello. Her clinic, Santiago Chiropractic Healing Center (www.healing.cl) is one of the very best in non-invasive, non-surgical treatment for babies, children and adults. She also serves on the post-graduate faculty of Universidad Central, where she teaches manipulative and adjusting techniques.
The International Professional Women’s Association (IPWA) is a non-profit organization of English-speaking women interested in professional and personal development. Our objectives are:
• To build an international network of working and non-working professional women.
• To present forums and guest speakers related to professional, personal, and cultural development.
• To provide opportunities for networking among our members.
We organize monthly meetings for members and guests with different speakers every month, as well as a variety of social events throughout the year.
We encourage members and non-members alike to attend our meetings. Please direct any questions about our organization to email@example.com. More information is also available on our website, www.ipwasantiago.org.
2013 Membership fees: $65.000 pesos full-year (March 2013-March 2014); $35.000 pesos half-year (March 2013 – August 2013)
Non-member fee per meeting: $10.000